North Suburban Vision Consultants: Eye doctors serving Chicago and suburbs.
Our eye care specialists (optometrists and ophthalmologists) provide comprehensive primary eye care services as well as specialty eye care.
- Contact lens Specialty Care
- Cornea and Anterior Segment Eye Disease
- Management of Myopia
- Keratoconus management
- Dry Eye management
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Macula Degeneration management
- Ocular Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Eye Care
- Cataract Diagnosis, management and surgery
- Laser Vision Correction/LASIK
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation
- Vision Therapy/Binocular Vision/Strabismus & Amblyopia
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Post corneal transplantation management
- Eye trauma treatment
- Treatment of complications of ocular surgery
We are dedicated to caring for your vision providing the latest technology in diagnosis and treatment as well as surgery in our comfortable state-of-the-art eye care facilities. Surgical services provided by NSVC affiliated ophthalmologists.
Keratoconus Specialists of Illinois (KSI) KSI is the keratoconus subspecialty practice of NSVC. We provide comprehensive diagnostic, medical and surgical care for KC patients. Our team of optometrists, ophthalmologists and ophthalmic technicians all team to deliver the most cutting-edge services which include: advanced technologies for early diagnosis, complex contact lens management, corneal cross linking, corneal ring segment (Intacs) implantation and corneal transplantation procedures. Keratoconus patients are referred from far and wide to KSI. Our doctors are renowned experts who lecture, publish and perform research in the keratoconus space.